In Your Own Language!

Friday 5 October 2012

Loving the Wrong Guy

Adolescence, in my life, came with the tingling feeling of love and excitement.

I was a teenager when I learned that love requires a lot of sacrifices and endurance. The first thing that I felt in love was jealousy, the feeling that almost burns the heart. But Indian philosophies helped me overcome it. I taught myself to be open-minded and calm.

But love one sided, no matter how much one fought to make it work, always hurt. Where I have given every corner of my heart to him, he did just the opposite. Where I was totally into it, for him it was a fling.
Though somewhere deep down I knew the harsh truth, I over looked it.

I was naive enough to believe that my love can change him; I was stupid enough to think that I could leave the whole world for him.
However, life had something else planned for me. Some people are wise enough to see the truth but my love left me blind. When I needed him the most, he left me ruthlessly, proving my deep down fears right.

I sometimes wonder “If God gives me a chance to change the course of my life....Will I erase his memory from my heart?”
“No! Even though he is not in my life, I had the most beautiful memories with him, being with him has taught me to be strong, to endure and to love freely without expecting anything in return.”

No comments:

Post a Comment