In Your Own Language!

Saturday 27 October 2012

Energy shots for a better life

At times, it does not hurt to take a little bit of boast from the outside world. Well! These pictures are my energy shots when my heart and morale get plummeted because of an approaching hurdle or a failure.
Hope, I helped someone with this post!
I follow this quote word to word. After all,
where is the pleasure in a fight without an opponent?
Oh! love this! how true! If only we learn to stand up every time we fall, there won't be any sad faces left on Earth!
I always tell this to my dad!
He has this stupid habit of waiting for things to happen!
arrrrrgggghhhh!
Aaahhh Dreams!! The elixir of life!
Very true!
Adventures are what makes life worthwhile! The journey may be difficult
but the end always holds the cornucopia filled with pleasure and satisfaction!
I try not to hate but I fail! I have to change myself soon!


My other name should have been "mistake" as I have made
so many in my life! But I am happy! I know they make me strong!
Yes! Indeed!


When sadness engulfs you, touch your heart..feel the beats...
That is enough a reason to live<3
P.S: These pictures are not taken by me. I have collected them from the net. 

1 comment: