In Your Own Language!

Friday 14 December 2012

Raindrops after Long months of Droughts!

There is an uncanny unpredictability about life. When things start to look the darkest, something wonderful happens to brighten it up. Just now, I finished my one hour long conversation with my best friend. There is this thing about him, he always tells me things, I don’t want to hear. I hate hearing the truth from him and it eventually ends in a fight. Sometimes, it irritates me, sometimes it makes me happy, I feel alive.

We talked about everything to everything. It’s strange how we have bonded in all these years. Eerily, he knows everything, even when I keep quiet and pretend to listen. Often, I wondered whether he truly knew. But then during my darkest times, he saying, in his deep quiet voice, "I Understand!", feels like the raindrops after long months of droughts.



2 comments: