In Your Own Language!

Thursday 27 December 2012

Have you dealt with your past?

“She is cracked, lost in her own dream land” I hear them say. I have never expected people to understand, they revel in gossip. I pretend not to listen and concentrate on the screen of my laptop.

Sometimes, I wish I can pluck out the sadness, which creeps like the cold through my warm blanket. Last night, I dreamt of the ghost, the questions seared in my blood, craving for retribution.

Once, my best friend asked “Why do her memories crush every bit of my will to live?”

I replied solemnly “You are yet to face your past, may be in time, you will learn to cope.”

He agreed signalling the end of our conversation.

Then, later as I lay awake, a doubt crept through my musings

“Have I dealt with my own?”

4 comments:

  1. Sailed in the same boat for quite a while by now.

    There's time. Time that makes us suffer, and the one that heals it all too.

    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always easier said than done. But one day..
    xx
    Lulu
    <a href="http://ablueoctober.blogspot.com'>Breakfast After 10</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dealing with past is really tough ... but I guess with time, we learn this as well !!!

    ReplyDelete