In Your Own Language!

Saturday 12 January 2013

The New Dawn!

I woke up hearing the bird’s chirrups, drenched in the welcoming glow of the early winter sun, with new hopes and new resolutions for this year.

Two years have passed since that frightful night when I found myself in a strange white bed at the hospital with people I hardly knew tearing at my clothes. Previously, Ghosts were scarier but lying down helplessly in that strange bed made life itself a horror movie. I saw my family, resembling a bar of enticing Swiss chocolate, standing a foot away, forbidden to come anywhere near me. 

Two years…since that frightful night, the night I lost a part of me! Two years…to bring together the broken pieces of my scattered life! Two years…to prepare the new me for a new beginning!

With the blurred beginning, it was impossible to determine the end, things looked too scary and impossible. As the end approached, I found myself swiftly sailing towards the new me leaving behind the naivety of my old self. Everyone thought it was some divine miraculous power that gave me the strength to fight. I agree! There was a power, but it had little to do with the divine and more to do with the people around me.

The power came from my friends and my family. I have heard people saying that when you need your friends and family the most, they always let you down. I disagree. During my darkest time, when hell seemed a better option, I found them right beside me, each one of them with love and conviction in their eyes. Many people came and went, each giving me a beautiful memory, providing the foundation to build my life on.




With this post, I extend my love to all those people who were there right beside me, when I needed them the most, during the most dreadful misfortune of my life.
Love You all!!!

JJJJJ

2 comments:

  1. None but family stands it all.
    You're right about they taking your stand no matter how deep you've fallen.
    It's a beautiful realization to stand by them!

    Happy 2013. Make it happening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have such people, you hold them close with everything you have.

    ✗ℴ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete