In Your Own Language!

Saturday 26 January 2013

The Questions Unanswered.....!

I don’t know what is right anymore! Two days back, I was desperate to get away from home. The pink coloured walls of my room held me like the prison bars, crippling me from the living my life the way I wanted. I was sure of finding my peace in an unknown place among unknown people. When all these became too much for me to bear, I ran, I ran far far away from home, in my search for peace.

It was all planned. I, finding myself in an unknown place, surrounded by unknown people, with no one to question, no one to point his or her fingers at me, at my past. That was all I hope, all I desired. But the moment I reached my destination, I was not sure of my intentions anymore.

I have been asked often “How are you?” Each time I replied “I am fine!” People hear, they smile, they give their best wishes, they leave. The predictable end!

There obvious question, each time, opens the wound, which never seems to heal. Do they seriously want to know what I am going through or are the questions a part of their social duty? Do they really care? If they do care, than why don’t they see the blatant lie behind the words “I am fine”!

I wish I had the answers. When I sit…When I actually sit to find the answers to these questions, I face a void, as if someone has put a black shroud over my head, stopping me from my answers.

What am I running from or what is it that’s holding me back from living the life I have long dream of, I know naught. All I know is that this can’t go long. Sooner or later I have to decipher the maze and find my answers.

Soon…!!!

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps the answers will come to you at the right time ... just be calm and live your life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a phase. It will go away. You will have your answer(s) soon.
    Follow back.

    ReplyDelete