In Your Own Language!

Monday 10 December 2012

Burnt...in love!

The pain is still there, a steady reminder of him, once in my life. Day before yesterday, I cried, till there were no more tears left. A part of me wants to go back, relive those happy days, whereas the other part wants to move on.

I called my friend, I knew he will understand. I wanted someone to be there, someone who will read through my silence. He told me I am confused, that I should go back. I gave a teary laugh and informed I am over with it, but my heart beat a different tune.

The images, like a ghost, never stop haunting, the endless hours on the phone, the lazy walks down our favourite road, the incessant plans for us, for our future. It was never enough, the more we talked, the hungrier we got.

Suddenly, one fine morning, the reverie was broken. I felt lost, alone with no one to talk to, no one to share my pain with. Who will understand what I felt for him? It’s all there in my heart, locked, in some quiet place.


3 comments:

  1. Matters of heart lead to tend quite often ... perhaps that's what makes as grow stronger and better !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true..But we first need to get over it..than learn something...Right?

      Delete
    2. Getting over it is also a part of the learning process :-)

      Delete