In Your Own Language!

Thursday 25 October 2012

Fighting Loneliness.....

I don’t keep expectations from people, I know they will let me down. Should I cry for that or should I feel okay? I have not yet figured it out. 

Just last week I found myself surrounded by my loneliness, there was no one to talk to, no one to hear my inner grievances. But I am not one of those who bows down before this stupid merciless brute, loneliness. I decided to fight it!

One thing that experience has taught me is never to stoop before difficulties, otherwise they seem too daunting. I remember when the doctors took me towards the operation theater, I repeatedly chanted “I am a Fighter! I can do this!”

Though it did not lower my fears, it gave me the strength to go on with it. So, last week when I found myself alone and betrayed by the people I love, I did the only thing I could. I fought back. I indulged into those activities that I love. I went pandal hopping with my mum, took loads of pictures (will be uploading soon), did the narration of a musical, took part in a cooking competition (came in the third position). I have never felt more happier, more satisfied.

That’s what I love most about life, its duality. After all behind every dark cloud, no matter how black the sky is, there is always a silver lining 

4 comments:

  1. i too have too battled it sometimes and channeled it by fiction writing...in a way i think i have felt wt u felt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nid mre f ur writings :/ :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really nice... Hats off!

    ReplyDelete