In Your Own Language!

Saturday 8 March 2014

"Cafe Mocha"

I was in the auto with my best friend! I was like "PD bari cho taratari; Cafe mocha khawabo!" meaning "PD lets get back home quickly; I am gonna make Cafe Mocha!" He was like "Seriously! What is it with you and cafe mocha?" I did not know, so I kept quiet!
For the past two days, I am not doing well! My laptop broke down; I know to others it's just a laptop and you can easily replace it with another one! But that lappy is my life! My everything! It hurts like a bitch to see it broken! But after self pitying over my bad luck for two days, you reach the limit of boredom. So, in order to cheer me up, I made myself a cup of cafe mocha (coffee with two spoons of cocoa powder). While making it, I thought about what my best friend asked me the other day! Why...!? Why am I obssessed with this drink!? Then I realized that this baby is my comfort drink which I make every time I am down! A drink just for me! And I have made this drink for the two people I love the most in this world, my brother and my best friend!


2 comments: