In Your Own Language!

Wednesday 9 April 2014

~The Storm~

I ran to the terrace and found her there.

Her music was everywhere, the ceaseless platter of the rain on my terrace floor, the rushing of the winds from all sides.

I felt her rage, her power in her strong winds, blowing around me, making everything tremble and shake in her quake. I felt her agony, her heart-wrenching pleas to be heard, to be understood, much like the chaos deep inside my heart. Her diamond like tears, the tears that until then she had buried inside, were falling effortlessly.

Standing there with her surrounding me, I opened my arms wide and let her purify me, rejuvenate me from everything that was holding me back. In that moment, we were nothing but one. Two broken souls, finally finding and embracing each other!

1 comment: